Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tom Hiddleston (and Charlie Hunnam) Sports Period Clothing For ‘Crimson Peak’ & It’s Beautiful

SOCIALITE LIFE
April 16, 2014

Tom Hiddleston & Mia Wasikowska Sport Period Clothing For 'Crimson Peak'

Tom Hiddleston! Tom Hiddleston! Tom Hiddleston!

Is your heart bursting with joy right now? I know mine is! After our sighting of Tom in Toronto last week, I figured we’d gotten our Hiddles-fill for a few months. But look! There’s more Tom! And this time he’s in period clothing just like I wanted!





Tom and his co-star Mia Wasikowska were spotted on the set of their new horror movie, Crimson Peak. Too bad Charlie Hunnam was around in his costume. Although I’m not sure I would have been able to handle that.






READ MORE HERE: http://www.socialitelife.com/tom-hiddleston-sports-period-clothing-for-crimson-peak-its-beautiful-04-2014

No comments: